Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at H&R Block
Seeking experienced seasonal Tax Preparers who want to build their book of business and advance their tax knowledge to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, flexible schedules, and advanced tax training and certification.
H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
- Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
- Providing IRS audit support
- Mentoring and supporting teammates
HUNTINGTON OAKS SHOP CTR
Tax Office Job Categories
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.