Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits Administrative Assistant
at Hub International Limited
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
HUB International is honored to be recognized among Orange County’s “Top Workplaces 2015” as awarded by The Orange County Register.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Benefits Administrative Assistant in our Westlake Village office.
Clerically Supports the Employee Benefits Service and Sales team by performing general clerical and administrative tasks for the team to support the customer needs. Handles various tasks as assigned by team and/or management.
- Prints and binds all client and prospect proposals
- Adds new clients to Benefit Point/Sagitta according to agency standards
- Renews clients in Benefit Point/Sagitta according to agency standards
- Creates Broker of Record letters, and follows up accordingly
- Updates COBRA rates with TPA
- Reviews and processes employee applications/terminations
- Prepares ERISA wraps
- Prepares Open Enrollment memo/payroll stuffer
- Creates Benefit Guides for open enrollment
- Schedules carrier meetings
- Assists Producers in maintaining CRM contact list
- Prepares Provider Directories
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of clerical / administrative experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency - Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable using a computer keyboard, mouse and general office equipment (i.e. telephone, adding machine, copier, fax machine etc.)
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including: • Medical/dental coverage • Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution) • Vacation/holiday pay • Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts • And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V