Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Associate - Personal Lines
at Hub International Limited
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 250 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 7,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Associate to join our team in our Encino, CA office.
The Customer Service Associate assists the Account Managers in efficiently processing of insurance policies (personal lines), ensuring clients' needs are met.
- Issues certificates, proposals, summaries, binders and general correspondence for other select account personnel
- Invoices policies, prepares endorsements and assists with audits
- Processes billing and endorsements in accordance with Agency guidelines
- Follows-up on all insurance company suspense according to Agency guidelines
- Assists with inputting and maintaining files in the computer system
- Assists with maintaining the renewal list
- Checks and assembles policies
- Processes endorsements
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School diploma or GED (AA or college attendance desired
- 2 years insurance experience (personal lines a plus)
- Currently licensed and in good standing in required lines and states
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical/dental coverage
• Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
• Vacation/holiday pay
• Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V