Hunter Crown LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Operations – Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality
at Hunter Crown LLC
Moleaer (Latin for tiny air) is a technology company that integrates nano-scale materials into proprietary technologies to develop highly efficient and simple solutions for transferring gas into liquids. We do this by accomplishing something few companies have been able to do successfully – form and inject stable nanobubbles. Nanobubbles are extremely small and behave differently than regular bubbles. They stay suspended in liquid for long periods of time, they can reduce the surface tension of water, and are neutrally buoyant which enables the highest transfer rate of gas into liquid transfer. Nanobubbles enhance the performance, and modify the functionality, of liquids for a wide variety of applications. The result is a radical change in the economics of aeration, pumping, cleaning, etc. We have already completed projects in aquaculture, wastewater treatment, hydroponics, pond treatment, and are rapidly expanding into new applications and markets.
We are looking for a smart, detailed and experienced Director of Operations to develop, implement, recruit in support of, and manage the Company’s Production, Supply Chain and Quality functions.
- Develop Moleaer’s product manufacturing function and processes to ensure Company assembles its products with consistent quality
- Evaluate and expand Moleaer’s Supply Chain, ensuring that supply chain is able to provide appropriate lead times and inventory levels to support Moleaer’s expanding pipeline and customers
- Develop and implement a robust QA/QC process to eliminate any variation in the performance of finished goods as well as develop internal processes to support Moleaer’s Order to Remittance process
- Recruit and manage all sourcing, supply chain, subcontractor and direct manufacturing personnel
- Goal setting, discipline and termination in order to meet production schedules and maintain cost objectives as defined by customer requirements and management
- Ensuring a safe workplace, including facilitation of staff safety training and implementation of safe working practices
- Responsible for keeping the work area, machines, and machine tooling inventory clean & organized and monitor basic preventive maintenance of the equipment.
- Manage shipping, receiving and inventory including purchasing, ordering and restocking all product ingredients and packaging
- Define and manage Operations annual budget
- Ability and willingness to work hands on with shop team
Education / Training / Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in fabrication and final assembly
- Industrial Engineering degree or similar desired
- Ability to apply knowledge of advanced manufacturing and inventory management practices
- Ability to direct, plan, organize, assign, review and evaluate the work of reports
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, including wearing multiple hats, operating without highly structured processes, and no task too small nor too large
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated experience improving operations and key metrics, especially with respect to quality improvement, new product development and commercialization, and cost reduction
- Experience developing and implementing appropriate Quality systems
- Experience implementing and managing MRP systems