Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operating Room Registered Nurse Circulator for Travel Assignment!
at International SOS
About the project: This project site is located at the U.S. Army Garrison Military Base Hospital on the island of Kwajalein Atoll. The hospital serves more than 1,400 residents, which include military personnel, Army civilians, contractors, and family members. Kwajalein is home to one of the world’s largest coral atolls and surrounds one of the largest lagoons in the world. Kwajalein’s year round warm, sunny weather supports a variety of activities. The military base also boasts entertainment areas like a movie theater, bowling alley, and shopping areas. Airfare, Lodging, Transportation and Meals are included!
Job Title: OR RN Circulator
Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: Immediate
- assisting with preoperative and postsurgical care and treatment
- Intake and documentation of the patient’s medical history, prescribed medications, and vital signs.
- Assist with examinations and/or treatments.
- Report all changes in patient’s conditions to the medical provider.
- Provide assistance with minor/acute surgical procedures and have the capabilities to stabilize trauma patients in preparation for transport to higher level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in a clinic setting (Operating Room)
- Current and unrestricted license from any US State, District of Columbia or US Territory to provide healthcare within scope of practice.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Nursing is required from an accredited nursing program.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time
- May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs
DO YOU KNOW A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL? WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT REFERRAL PROGRAM FOR KWAJALEIN AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE EMPLOYED BY INTERNATIONAL SOS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT! YOU CAN EARN UP TO $750 FOR QUALIFIED REFERRALS, INQUIRE TODAY!!
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Passion, Respect, Expertise, and Care: Our Cornerstones
Every day, International SOS employees are providing proactive, comprehensive medical and security solutions to our clients. Whether it’s an earthquake in Haiti, a tsunami in Japan or even offering proactive advice to a business traveler, your day is never the same. Most importantly, you have a chance to make a difference in the lives of travelers.
Founded in 1985, International SOS pioneered international medical & security risk services. We have offices in more than 70 countries to help member organizations manage the health and security risks facing their travelers and expatriates. We have more than 10,000 corporate clients across the globe, including 81 percent of the Global Fortune 100 companies and 61 percent of the Global Fortune 500 companies.
While our group employs over 10,000 people across the world, 5200 are medical professionals with specific qualifications in public health, tropical medicine, emergency medicine, advanced paramedic training, and infectious disease. In addition, our security division is comprised of individuals with backgrounds in security management, the military and intelligence agencies.
International SOS is a rewarding place to work. The nature of our business means we respond to world events as they happen, so we look for individuals with a can-do attitude, who are creative and thrive on challenges. If that describes you, we invite you to join International SOS’s Talent Network today.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.Why Join?