Iron Mountain Incorporated.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate, Consumer Storage
at Iron Mountain Incorporated.
- Requisition #
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Our Warehouse Associates are the backbone to Iron Mountain. They are responsible for keeping our warehouse organized, neat and processing items in a timely manner. They must keep a positive attitude at all times and be ready to adapt to any changes and hit the ground running on the position.
- Warehouse work: Packing and picking
- Consistent, Predictable Shifts
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Biweekly pay schedule
- Company Paid Uniforms and Safety Footwear
- Full Benefits - Eligible Day 1 of Employment
- Other Benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation, Paid holidays, Paid sick/personal time
- 401K (Company Match)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (After 6 months of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prepare for and complete warehouse tasks such as picking items that have a large volume and/ or furniture items while showing a positive attitude
- Pack, wrap, and mark items to protect items while in transport and storage
- Working with the operations manager to develop best practices for moving, storing, and organizing larger items
- Occasionally help the teams on the field by providing great customer service
- You must be able to lift heavy items (25 to 100 lbs)
You're flexible to work weekends as needed
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.