Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined withJacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider ofprofessional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resourcessectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across theworld covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining andenhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunitiesfor you to join us.
Intermediate level position. Has comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards. Performs substantial evaluation, analysis and modification of standard techniques, suggesting possible project programs to minimize costs or to adhere to budget restrictions. Works under general direction. May provide technical guidance to less experienced personnel.
This position is located on a plant site and is a seconded position.
- Identify potential problems and elevate to appropriate level(s) of management
- Create presentations for upper level management
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast cost elements on the project, including changes
- Input or update budget information, expenditure information and forecasts into the cost reporting system(s)
- Earned value analysis based on input from project leads. On smaller projects, recommend corrective action when necessary
- Develop and process changes in the change management system
- Prepare and analyze revenue and cost
- Prepare spreadsheets and a wide variety of routine cost analysis, cash flow, and other cost related evaluations
- 4-6 years of experience is required
- Some familiarity with the Operating Procedures for Project Controls is required
- Knowledge and understanding of the scope of work for projects is required
- Able to effectively communicate with project management, other project leads, and the client is required.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills is required
- BA or BS is preferred
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.