Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JBT Corporation
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- 7 days ago(7/15/2019 11:49 AM)
- Project Management
JBT is a multinational company dealing with Food Processing Technology.
This position will be responsible for the successful management of capital equipment projects in all FPT business regions. The Project Manager (or PM) shall be responsible for company targets in terms of Sales, GM% and POC as well as supporting sales, application and aftermarket departments. The PM may also be called on to handle projects within the company as well as anyother duties required to successfully complete the projects.
The job includes significant amount of travel within North America region and at times, worldwide
Location: Riverside CA
- Responsible for developing project plans and schedules. Works with functional groups (Sales/applications, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing) to develop and assign tasks.
- Responsible for effective customer communications throughout all phases of the project to customer signoff acceptance.
- Responsible to verify final inspection and machine document status prior to shipping
- Plan and coordinate project installation as required with service, customer and outside contractors.
- Facilitate communications between cross company and functional teams to ensure that issues are identified and incorporated into schedules and processes, through all project phases.
- Effectively manage equipment suppliers and contractors
- Responsible for ensuring Project Gross margins and overall costs.
- Management of Change Orders and extra work done
- Give feedback to Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and Service on machines running in the field, to improve: design, manufacturing process, installation, and future quotations
- Maintains an understanding and commitment to business goals and creates energy and action toward those goals.
- Facilitate customer visits to JBT and other supplier facilities
- To be in charge to maintain the customer relationship
- Any other jobs / projects to be assigned by the supervisor as appropriate.
- This position requires a minimum of Bachelor of Engineering. Additional qualification of Management Administration will be beneficial.
- 7+ years’ experience in Project management and Engineering.
- Exposure to Food technology processes & equipment.
- Some knowledge of fresh fruit packing and processing equipment and fresh cut processing equipment- nice to have
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of Project Management techniques and standards.
- Verbal & written communication in English.
- Job entails lots of travel within North America region and at times, worldwide
- Handling international customers
- Demonstrates effective leadership ability within a matrixed team environment and contribute significantly to team performance.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and effective communication across functional and managerial boundaries.
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.