Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food & Beverage Manager / Los Serranos Country Club
at JC Resorts
- Los Serranos - F&B
- Chino Hills, CA, USA
- Full Time
JC Resorts has an exciting opportunity for an organized, team focused Food and Beverage Manager with strong communication skills and high quality standards for production and service.
Working at our Los Serranos Country Club in Chino Hills, this role will oversee staff and the daily F&B operations. The F&B Manager will also work closely with our Tournament team on planning menus and details for events, always ensuring exemplary customer service.
Well known for the Rancho Bernardo Inn, Surf and Sand Resort and a variety of Southern California's premium golf properties, JC Resorts has been a proven leader in the management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971. Our diverse entities are united by the same authentic vision - MAKING MEMORIES. EVERY GUEST. EVERY TIME. That means impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without stifling formality and comfortable accommodations without the trace of pretentiousness. We revel in the unique and offer a customized approach to maximize the performance individual properties while enhancing their distinctive character.
JC Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
What You Get to Do:
- Hire, train, schedule, support and coach food and beverage employees while maintaining high levels of employee morale and productivity.
- Understand and respond to all guest needs in a timely and professional manner; interact with guests offering personalized service.
- Continually monitor and control Cafe expenditures to ensure operational standards are met while maintaining the budget through labor controls and managing food and beverage cost and inventories.
- Ensure the proper execution of all food and beverage functions as stated in the BEO, including meeting all customer specifications and requests, overseeing room set-up, breakdown and ensuring proper staffing for each function.
- Maintain a purchase order system and par stock levels on all food and beverage products, controlling spoilage and waste.
- Bachelor's degree or culinary school certificate required.
- At least 5 years' experience in food and beverage required with experience leading and managing a team.
- Demonstrated ability to train staff, strong communication and customer service skills, detail oriented and safety minded.
- Familiarity with OSHA, SB198, local Department of Health regulations and relevant current laws governing handling of hazardous substances.
- Employee meals and beverages.
- Discounted resort hotel stays; comped and discounted golf rounds.
- Employee discount at resort and other golf property's restaurants, gift shops and golf shops.
- Plus more!
Please click here to review full job description.