JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Manager, Transactions Mgmt in Burbank, CA at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Our Transaction Management team helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs.
- Our Senior Transaction Manager will manage and execute complex lease transactions while fostering client relationships and business growth.
- S/He will be responsible for overseeing regular reporting, memorandum documenting significant client issues and strategic planning.
- S/He will work primarily in a leadership role on complex projects.
- S/He Works independently or as part of a team; will supervise or manage the workload of Analysts and Analysts possibly other Transaction Managers.
- S/He will also work on and will be asked to direct special projects/assignments as needed. Our Transaction Manager will manage and work with professionals across a wide variety of disciplines and business units.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects to successful outcomes is paramount.
- Ability to think strategically and act proactively.
- Creates strong client trust and confidence.
- Helps team foster growth of junior talent
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters, MBA or other advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience with at least 4-8 years as a Transaction Manager, CRE experience.
- Seasoned transaction management experience with proven skills in contract review and lease/purchase and sale negotiations.
- Experience working with corporate clients to achieve real estate objectives.
- Solid understanding of financial and accounting impacts.
- Strong, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiating, analytical, communication, collaboration, organization/planning and process skills.
- Strong ability to interpret and communicate business intelligence/data analytics.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Proven ability to manage a team.
- Coach and develop direct reports to reach full potential, lead a diverse team.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.