Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
at Learfield Sports
- Req No.
- Location Name
- Paciolan - Irvine
Paciolan is a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, and analytics solutions with over 37 years of experience serving more than 500 live entertainment organizations. Paciolan enables the sale of more than 120 million tickets per year by powering over 120 college athletic programs, more than 100 professional sports and arenas organizations, 75 performing arts venues, and several regional ticketing partners who serve hundreds of venues.
The position of Senior Financial Analyst will be supporting the Ticket Solutions, Seatback, and SIDEARM businesses for Learfield Ticketing Solutions Group.
- Prepare detailed annual financial budget and monthly financial forecasts.
- Assist with preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules
- Provide financial analysis support to various areas of the company.
- Responsible for presentation and preparation of the monthly financial package.
- Present results of analysis and recommendations to senior level management
- Partner cross functionally to help support the business
- Complex modelling, including ad hoc analysis and long-term pricing models
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- A minimum of 4 years of directly related experience
- Expert financial modeling skills, with a proven track record of developing impactful analysis.
- Attention to detail and willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Highly developed ability to partner with and build strong relationships with business partners across the organization
- Results focused, team oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Great Plains and Prophix experience preferred.