Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LENNAR HOMES
Superviseand direct all aspects of the Community from inception to move-in. Responsible for quality control inconstruction. Coordinate with office and maintain accurate written records.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Superviseand direct all aspects of construction which includes off-sites and on-sites
- Responsiblefor schedules and ensures the workmanship of all work by inspecting andapproving trade partner’s work
- Responsiblefor safety and correcting issues as delegated within assigned communities
- Ensurethat the work is in compliance with City or County requirements and buildingcodes
- Maintainrecords of all changes in the community, such as change orders and/or purchaseorders
- Responsiblefor inspections and corresponding paperwork
- Approveall trade partner’s invoices with regard to work completion and quality.
- MaintainBuildPro scheduling, ICE report and community center status of closing dates
- Coordinatewith Purchasing Department regarding budgets and quality of trade partners
- Coordinatewith various managers/departments regarding plans and specifications
- Coordinatewith Customer Care Representative on quality and walk-through preparation of homesites for move-in
- Responsiblefor the Community and Inventory Homes
- Ensuretimely home completions and deliveries based on posted COE dates
- Coordinatewith New Home Consultants on delivery schedule
- Coordinatecompliance with Conditions of Maps and Conditions of Occupancy
- Participatein emergency on-call rotation as scheduled
- Performall other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONALREQUIREMENTS:
- Three(3) years minimum experience in residential home construction
- Two(2) year minimum managerial experience
- Highschool diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Validdriver’s license
- Highdegree of construction knowledge and management skills
- Basicskills in Microsoft Office
- Goodwriting skills and detail oriented
- Strongwork ethic and integrity
- Acceptsconstructive feedback
The abilityto operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climbs stairs, climb ladders, bend,stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carries equipment which may be in excess of50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. Finger dexterity may be required to operate acomputer keyboard and calculator.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.