Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
New Home Consultant
at LENNAR HOMES
Primary focus is to administer and coordinate the new home purchase process and close of escrow with the ultimate goal of creating “tickled, delighted and happy” customers #CB
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell, process and close homes in accordance with company business plans with the final goal of creating a customer that is “tickled, delighted and happy”
- Within 30-days of employment, must complete the online, required Lennar Success University (LSU) Training Suites
- All New Home Consultants are required to participate in the division phone banks and events relative to their communities
- Adhere to the company’s selling philosophy when serving our home buying customers and realtor customers utilizing all selling and organizational tools provided. This also includes accompanying them through the Welcome Home Centers, undecorated models (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available homesites
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from initial contact to after closing. Records must be maintained of all communication
- Travel throughout the local community in order to self-generate sales from realtor/co-broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools
- Record data regularly and prepare periodic company reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in the homeowner orientation(s) required by the division. Where appropriate, work with customers on their builder option purchases
- Participate in neighborhood promotions and marketing programs
- Communicate with the field team for proper maintenance of your Welcome Home Center and Models and secure daily
- Attend sales meetings to review neighborhood status and sales strategies
- Lead and/or assist in processing complete paperwork to result in escrows closing in a timely manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) year experience in the homebuilding industry
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid real estate license
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of real estate law required
- Knowledge of construction, mortgage, finance, and escrow processes a plus
- Must have good communication skills and be organized and efficient
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional and capable of achieving weekly goals without extensive supervision
- Keep Welcome Home Center open during posted hours
- Must interact well with associates, customers, outside real estate agents and brokers
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Ability to problem solve
- Committed to self-development of sales and internet skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office with strong social media skills
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player with strong work ethic.
This is primarily an active position, involving office/phone work and walking in all weather conditions to homesites in the community. Must have a valid state driver’s license in order to take customers throughout the neighborhood and community, visit realtor offices, and to various other meetings in the process of self-generating sales. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard and telephone equipment. Must be able to lift and carry supplies and materials up to 25 pounds.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.