Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
House of Blues Entertainment’s National Marketing team, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working within the heart of the live entertainment industry. As a Live Nation Entertainment Marketing Intern, you can expect to develop your marketing and project management skills as well as gain valuable, real-world experience in the live entertainment industry. This position will report to the National Marketing Assistant and support with marketing and administrative duties.
- Working within the core Marketing team, this opportunity exposes the intern to all the key functions of a marketing department
- Responsibilities relate to supporting the planning, development and marketing of shows across all venues (Theaters, Clubs, House of Blues) in addition to original content creation for those venues.
- Support marketing team in the overall planning, tracking and activation of Tentpoles and Fillers (Tribute bands, DJ nights, food truck events, movie nights, Local Brews Local Grooves Activation etc.)
- Work with manager and Marketing Directors to develop Playbooks and related marketing collateral.
- Discover how to create and submit a Creative Service Request to facilitate marketing efforts.
- Learn how to create and execute an email campaign to support a line of business.
- Become familiar with the process to development new Content concepts for activation in venue.
- Assist Marketing team in day to day activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Must be eligible for school credit (and supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request).
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 16 hours per week.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Detail-oriented and exceptional attention to detail is a MUST.
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks.
- The ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
We are currently searching for a qualified individual to fill this internship position for the summer 2018 semester at our Live Nation office in Hollywood.
This internship MUST BE for college credit and runs from May-August. It is a non-paid position with flexible hours (minimum 16 per week / 2 days a week) to reflect the need of your college credit requirements.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.