Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Marketing Intern - HOBE Los Angeles, CA
at Live Nation
Title: National Marketing Intern
Location:7060 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood CA 90028
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the Music Forward Foundation.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As a Live Nation Entertainment Marketing intern, you will work closely with the marketing team in our home office located in Hollywood, CA. While assisting our team with their daily marketing tasks, you will be gaining knowledge of House of Blues marketing platforms and processes.
- Assist the National Marketing team with development and execution of marketing campaigns supporting several lines of business including Music Hall, Restaurant, Foundation Room, Retail and Gospel Brunch.
- Proof-reading and quality assurance of print materials, artwork, etc.
- Assist marketing team by making recommendations of new art concepts, promotions and assuring that assets are aligned with brand standards.
- Updating menus on all digital platforms
- Research on current and upcoming restaurant trends and various marketing tactics
- Work with manager in requesting, editing and monitoring production of marketing collateral.
- Submit creative requests through online creative request system
- Create excel spreadsheet reports to track specific asset performance for venues/events/campaigns.
- Assist team by monitoring third party content on sites such as Yelp, Open Table, Facebook, etc.
- Conduct competitive analyses on restaurant and nightlife marketing.
- Assist with review and selection of campaign assets and photography
- Learn and assist in creating decks that support all marketing initiatives and recaps
- This is an unpaid internship and must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be eligible for school credit and able to provide letter of credit confirmation from sponsor/administrator upon request.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Be available to commit to 16 to 20 per week in the Hollywood Home Office.
- Ability to commit for a semester long intern program (ideally January 2019 – June 2019).
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and advanced preparation. Superior organization skills are a must.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at one time both individually and through cross functional teams.
- Self-starter and independent working style, including following through on projects and following up with team members on open items.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.