Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control / Front Desk Administrator
- Quality Control
- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- Full Time
ABOUT US: Wheels Financial Group, LLC d/b/a LoanMart. LoanMart proudly provides fast, professional assistance to financially stressed or credit-challenged segment of borrowers. We connect with our customers directly or through a vast network of storefront partners in the local communities throughout the country. Our place in the community was built over twenty years, growing from a two-person operation, single-store front in Van Nuys, CA into the largest auto title lender in California. LoanMart continues to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry, adding new financial products to serve our customers.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT: The Quality Control Department ensures that all loans are properly documented and funded in accordance with federal and state regulations, as well as within the company's internal guidelines.
- Quality Control Administrator Responsibilities
- Retrieve, scan, and upload documents
- Provide notify appropriate parties that documents are received
- Follow up with customers to set up/reschedule signing appointments
- Explain terms and conditions of loan contract, documents, information to customers.
- Take pictures of the vehicle and upload into system
- Review uploaded pictures from partners for clarity and authenticity; report inconsistencies or concerns to management.
- Assign tracking devices and maintain tracking device log
- Follow up with partners in regards to missing pictures
- Maintain error store log
- Provide administrative support to the department as needed
- Front Desk Responsibilities
- Greet potential customers, coordinate and control visitor and vendor traffic
- Receive and sort deliveries/notify appropriate departments as needed
- Maintain the order and basic cleanliness of the signing office
- Assist in safety efforts by monitoring and reporting suspicious activity
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to work in fast paced, high volume environment
- Typing- 40+ WPM
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to multitask
- Ability to accompany guests outsides to obtain photos of vehicles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be punctual and have excellent attendance
- Must have open availability for work schedule (Weekends & OT)
- Previous Call Center, Sales or Customer Relations experience preferred
WORKING AT LOANMART: Employees enjoy a work environment that is rewarding, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze- good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an accomplishment.
LoanMart will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Notice to third parties: Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.