Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. E-Commerce Site Merchandiser
at Lucky Brand
- Job ID
- Location: Company
- Corporate Lucky Office - Santa Fe
- E-Commerce - Other
Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Sr. Ecommerce Site Merchandiser is responsible for driving online sales and conversion as well as partnering with the Merchant teams to optimize the customer’s product journey that grows sales and maximizes margin. He/she will translate each category’s eCommerce strategy and incorporate into the online experience, including the visual display of the category pages and category-specific taxonomy, navigation and search experience.
He/she will also help manage site promotions and creative, as well as partner with other Site Merchandisers to build site wide campaign experiences. He/she will study the customer’s journey and create differentiated online shopping experiences for unique customer segments, with a strong focus on our key customers who interact with Lucky Brand across multiple channels by incorporating emerging omni-channel capabilities (e.g. mobile, in-store pickup).
He/she will assess the competitive landscape by examining merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online retailers to understand emerging online trends and recommends changes to the online merchandising strategy based on customer and competitor insights; brand and vendor strategies; analysis of KPIs (e.g., sales, conversion, inventory levels, and assortment alignment) and category or product-specific promotions.
The Sr. Ecommerce Site Merchandiser also will interact with the web development product management team to resolve website issues and recommend website developments that would benefit the merchandising of the LuckyBrand.com website.
- Executes daily and weekly site promotions.
- Recommends changes (e.g. assortments, promotions, pricing action) of online strategy to leadership on monthly basis based on results of site analytics and promotional review (will perform adhoc analysis in Google Analytics, microstrategy, DOMO and SalesForce.com).
- Based on merchant input and competitor analysis, advises Web Development Product Management team on improvements to webstore experience and reports back progress of website developments.
- Partners with eCommerce, Merchant and Marketing Teams to optimize category online strategy for growing sales while maximizing margin and inventory turn.
- Translates in-store journey and overall eCommerce strategy into online experience; including decisions that improve product page views and conversion rates and impact category & family pages (e.g. which products to highlight, creative to launch), product pages (e.g. which attributes must be listed), and online taxonomy, navigation, & sorting functions.
- Formulates category strategies in creating differentiated omnichannel and website shopping experiences for key customer segments, leveraging a deep understanding of key customer needs.
- Examines category merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online retailers to understand emerging online trends and web developments.
- Recommends changes (e.g., promotions) to online category strategy based on customer and competitive insights, understanding of Lucky Brand company initiatives.
- Customizes product attribution as necessary to enhance product pages and drive conversion
- Responsible for reviewing preview site and pushing live products online.
- Responsible for fulfillment troubleshooting.
- Builds online shops that emphasize product story-telling.
- Monitors customer service issues that arise on the LuckyBrand.com site.
- Assist with auditing online products and help resolve issues with regards to pricing, content, merchandising, and imagery.
- Basic understanding of ecommerce industry and technologies; ecommerce merchandising and business practice a plus.
- 5+ years of site merchandising experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Multi-tasking, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to maintain and develop top-level, internal and external relationships
- Strategic thinker with an ability to translate strategy into actionable tactics.
- Positive attitude/team player.
- Able to adapt to a fast pace ever changing environment
- Effectively use office equipment including computers, telephones, copiers and faxes
- Sit for extended periods of time in one position
- Possess normal manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.