Masonite International Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Masonite International Corporation
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what’s on the other side.
We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn’t hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
- Participate in the development and assembly of prototypes, including: control plans, Work instructions, visual AIDS.
- Layout maintenance and changes, CAD Drawings,
- CNC Programs based on Alphacam and BOBCam2D drawings for skins & doors.
- Implement improvements with manufacturing teams to reduce product cost, improve quality and maximize customer satisfaction.,
- Resolve issues through robust problem-solving processes, such as 8D’s, PDCA and 5 Why’s and uses statistical problem solving methodologies.
- Implement action plans for quality issues as well the action plans from Statistical Process Control.
- Utilize a teamwork approach to achieve goals (CPK’s, OEE, FTP, Quality incidents, etc.) with particular emphasis on Production Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, mechatronic or manufacturing preferred),
- 3 - 5 years related work experience in the automotive industry or global manufacturing company
- Problem solving,
- Core tools (APQP),
- Good Communication skills.
- High proficiency level in English (spoken and written).
- Experience applying lean manufacturing tools and techniques on manufacturing processes
- Excel, 2D and 3D design software; AutoCAD,..
- Implementation of cost reduction projects and improvement projects.
- Ability to plan, manage and implement assigned projects. Develop engineering specifications and changes in documents.
- Solution of Problems and root cause, (8D A3).
- Lean manufacturing.
- Strong ability to move projects and secure progress.