Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager -Team Spirited - Long Beach Town Center
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Location : Address
- 7609 Carson Blvd
- Location : Postal Code
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a member of our team, you will:
- Oversee and manage the daily operations, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests
- Assist in setting and achieving membership, retail, and gift card sales goals
- Monitor progress against goals and profitability benchmarks.
- Manage, coach, and train staff to meet performance goals
- Establish and monitor staff work schedules
- Oversee human resource functions including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated recordkeeping
- Manage key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintain a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members, and guests
- Develop a culture that is fun and competitive
What it Takes to Succeed
To be part of our team, you will need:
- a college degree (preferred) or experience in a similar position
- to be team player
- previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry
- the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff
- proficiency in establishing membership, retail sales goals, and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports
- to comply with all state and federal labor and employment laws along with monitoring the licenses of our estheticians and therapists
- a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests
- excellent leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire staff to develop a strong team culture
- strong computer, typing, and phone skills
- to work flexible days and hours to accomodate staffing issues
- multitasking and prioritization skills
- to maintain client confidentiality
We offer to you:
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations
- Employee massages and facials at reduced cost
- Employment growth opportunities.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.