Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at McGrath RentCorp
CA - Mira Loma
Mobile Modular Portable Storage
Mobile Modular Portable Storage - Inventory Center and Warehouse
# of Openings:
Watch the following video to learn more: https://video.digi-me.com/mgrc/jobs/operations-support/production-roles-within-inventory-center-and/G50004
Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
Mobile Modular Portable Storage, a division of McGrath RentCorp, is the leading provider of storage solutions in the markets we serve. Our products serve many industries including education, construction, residential development, general industry, government, and transportation. The Company has been growing very rapidly and has expanded into new locations across the United States in the last several years. Our success is founded on a passion for creating exceptional customer experiences. This is an opportunity to join a fast growth, dynamic organization if you are all about excellence this is the place for you!
· Maintain Forklift In and Out Logs and other inventory reports and move inventory with forklift.
· Yard organization for containers by size, state of repair
· Light welding and electrical experience, rewiring, switches and outlets; use of power washer and other power tools, general maintenance skills rust remediation; including strong carpentry and painting skills
· Manage the preparation and availability of all container inventory at the yard.
· Inspect, repair and maintain sufficient quantities of all container types.
· Perform basic AC service for office and combo units including filter changes, thermostat replacements and coil cleaning.
· Organize and ensure we have proper building materials inventory levels for container repair.
· Able to work outside in variable weather conditions including high temperature summer months.
· Ability to work independently and have the drive to take the initiative if direct supervision is not available on a constant basis.
· Ensure each asset leaving is prepared and quality checked.
· Follow all company guidelines for working safely. Actively participate in safety meetings and initiatives.
· Receive or load assets to/from third party vendors and report activities to Ops Coordinator.
· Support with service calls when possible.
· Drive and maintain company service vehicle.
· Bi-yearly inventory responsibility.
· A fun, team environment that values integrity
· An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference. You matter.
· Flexibility and work/life balance
· Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
· Vacation and Holiday pay
· 2-3 years experience in a construction yard work environment
· Basic computer experience
· Forklift certified with container driving experience.
· Strong mechanical aptitude with preferred experience repairing containers, van trailers, and metal waste bins
· Prior experience working in a yard environment, processing paperwork, keeping accurate inventory, basic carpentry and basic electrical ability. light welding experience and AC troubleshooting ability
· Be able to work independently and in a safe and proper manner.
· High-energy, can-do, get-results person with high integrity.
· Class A or B CDL license preferred
· Clean MVR and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.