Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Technical Customer Care Consultant
at MOEN INCORPORATED
At The House of Rohl, our Customer Care team strives to delight and surprise our customers at every opportunity. We take pride in adding a special personal touch to each interaction. We Do What’s Right, We Work Together, We Get Results, and have fun doing so. If you are eager to learn, genuinely care for and enjoy working with people, we would love to have you on our team!
Our Technical Support Associates work diligently to ensure that our customers receive efficient, top quality service that is reflective of our luxury brands. Our team members provide a customer experience that is second to none in our industry.
The House of Rohl
We believe distinctive stories are what make life exceptional. We are writing our next chapter, could it also be yours?
We are a company that is disrupting the market with authentically crafted luxury products that our customers love – and you can believe in.
We live our values every day in Doing What Is Right and Working Together to Get Results!
We strive to cultivate an engaging team atmosphere with open communication, endless opportunities, equality and respect.
We have a culture of empowerment and agility that honors our roots as a successful small family business, but with the growth opportunities, development resources and rewards package of our Fortune 500 parent company.
We offer exposure to the global luxury market, in the comfort of your jeans from our Orange County office.
In return, we want your ideas and commitment to bring our vision to life. Our business is rapidly changing, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
- The Technical Support Associate fields up to 75 calls per day, in a call center environment. The majority of these calls pertain to warranty claims, troubleshooting, problem solving, installation queries, and spare part requests.
- The Technical Support Associate works as part of a team to answer any queries that come in through our website or via email.
- The Technical Support Associate will arrange warranty orders for spare parts.
- The Technical Support Associate may serve as back up to other functions in the Customer Care team including Return Goods.
- The Technical Support Associates are expected to learn and maintain product knowledge in order to assist customers.
- The Technical Support Associates work hand-in-hand with Quality, and reports feedback from the field.
- The Technical Support Associates are measured and coached on daily call center metrics, as well as the customer experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 6+ years experience in a customer service environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and a strong service mindset is required.
- An empathetic ear and excellent active listening skills.
- Natural problem solver with the ability to identify solutions and communicate instructions. Solution focused.
- Highly developed sense of integrity.
- High skill of retention.
- Proven ability to model leadership behaviors consistent with our Code of Conduct and company values.
- Proficient PC skills with an emphasis on MS Office suite including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. SAP experience, preferred.
- High sense of accountability and follow through.
- Good organizational skills, proven ability to multitask and ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible in hours and days to be worked. Must be flexible with overtime.
- Positive, team oriented.
- Decision Quality
- Situational Adaptability
- Drives Engagement
GPG’s trusted brands include Moen®, the #1 faucet brand in North America and several luxury brands under its House of Rohl: Perrin & Rowe®, Riobel®, ROHL®, Shaws™ and Victoria + Albert®.