Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Raw Material Planner
at Monster Energy
The Raw Material Planner will be responsible for managing all planning aspects for assigned contract packaging locations including ordering materials to meet production requirements and systematic data maintenance. The Raw Material Planner will maintain working relationships with several internal departments as well as external vendors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and issue purchase offers according to company purchasing policies and procedures.
- Confirm said purchase offers with vendors including deliver date, quality, unit of measure, etc.
- Track and expedite purchase orders by working with vendors, US and international logistic teams, and update the delivery dates in SAP on a real time basis.
- Build working relationships with vendors and other cross functional team members.
- Ensure accurate SAP systems set up based on third-party information (both internally and externally).
- Facilitate goods return, transport damage, claim, etc. by closely working with other functional teams.
- Solve deliver discrepancies by closely working with inventory team, accounting department, and vendors.
- Ensure timely goods delivery.
- Review material shortages and production schedules. Take immediate action to ensure material availability by potentially expediting.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Strong people, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate successful experience working in a cross functional team environment.
- Perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- ERP software experience required (SAP preferred).
- Experience with Winshuttle.
- Must have strong understating of MRP.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to take criticism and learn from mistakes.