Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAP Master Data
at Monster Energy
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c03dc52c-ae7e-48f4-b79e-eb8a5a174ce0
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate current global procedures and processes around SAP Master Data. Provide guidance and resolution to solving identified pain points.
- Establish metrics and reports to provide management visibility to the status of Master Data.
- Determine whether centralized or decentralized master data would benefit Monster.
- Determine if the tools supporting procurement are being leveraged appropriately and effectively. Recommend any improvements that would bring value.
- Establish global procedures and processes around the creation and management of SAP Master data.
- Ensure processes and tools are in place for the requesting of new data, modifying data and obsoleting data.
- Document business rules and SOP’s for all master data items to ensure consistency and correctness of setup of data.
- Establish processes for the requesting and changing of SAP Master data elements or business rules to ensure impacts are reviewed by appropriate teams.
- Implement a plan to discover data that does not meet standard or rules and ensure the data is corrected.
- Implement a plan to discover obsolete data and execution the cleanup.
- Determine if the tools supporting master data are being leveraged appropriately and effectively. Recommend any improvements that would bring value.
- Establish the necessary reports to manage the creation, change and obsoleting of master data.
- Establish RACI around all Master Data Processes.
- Provide continuous knowledge transfer to internal resources to support long-term ownership.
- Perform Training as needed.
- 8 years’ hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP Master Data
- Experienced in SAP Master Data migration
- Experienced in Master Data Governance
- Experienced in all phases of Master Data Life Cycle
- Easily troubleshoots and solves problems with minimal supervision and direction; capable of researching and
making fact-based, data backed decisions.
- Ability to drive work to completion. Strong planning skills. Strong under pressure.
- Experience in harmonizing and aligning processes
- End to End process knowledge and integration points of SAP Master Data and processes.
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Consumer Products or Beverage experience is a must