Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Monster Energy
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7a495aa4-05cd-4d62-9357-553bd25ac8be
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate current global procedures and processes around procurement and document current pain points and gaps.
- Determine if SAP application is being leveraged appropriately and effectively.
- Provide guidance and resolution to solving identified pain points.
- Develop approach and plans for changing the process and system.
- Implement plans agreed upon with management.
- Establish metrics and reports to provide management visibility to spend management.
- Establish global procedures and processes around the creation and management of SAP Procurement transactions and data.
- Document business rules and SOP’s for all procurement to ensure consistency and correctness of SAP transaction data.
- Determine if the tools supporting procurement are being leveraged appropriately and effectively. Recommend any improvements that would bring value.
- Establish RACI around procurement processes.
- Provide continuous knowledge transfer to internal resources to support long-term ownership.
- 8 years’ hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP Procurement/Supply Chain
- Experienced in MRP, Sourcing, Inventory Management and Global ATP strategies.
- Experienced in Purchasing including requisitions, purchase orders, outline agreements with an emphasis in subcontracting and inter-company.
- Experience in Subcontracting and third party integration.
- End to End process knowledge and integration points between SCM and ECC including Master Data, MM, FI and SD.
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Consumer Products or Beverage experience is a must
- Understanding of Ariba functionality