Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Coordinator
at Mosaic Hotel
- Job ID
- Work City
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Zip
- Starting average hours per week
- 37.5 +
The Client Service Coordinator is part of a team that assists and supports sales personnel working with CPG companies and acts as a liaison with our operations and retail relations team. They manage project timelines, workflow and administrative tasks in order to meet deadlines and budget constraints in accordance with the companies’ process. The client service coordinators are responsible for understanding the details of each assignment and assisting with the communicating those details. The incumbent in this position will also pull syndicated data for PPA/Match Panel research presentations, analyze data, draw conclusions and present findings and recommendations. The client service coordinator will compile monthly program execution reports, analyze and recommend changes to operating practices, and provide assistance to the marketing and creative teams.
- Assist sales team in preparation of contracts and program execution documents.
- Create sales presentations, schedule client meetings, obtain program information from clients
- Assist marketing team with coordination of all company marketing strategy and market research
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing team to pull syndicated data assisting to prepare presentations decks
- Coordinate with creative traffic/production team to facilitate statement of work with outside display vendors
- Meet internal deadlines and communicate in writing all activity, program process and execution details on a regular bases
- Phone audits to insure program compliance
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- 3+ years direct experience in marketing operations related field.
- Experience working in an administrative support capacity.
- Experience working with project management software preferred.
- Self-motivated; self starter; strong leadership.
- Team oriented multi-tasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and demands simultaneously.
- Understanding of core advertising and marketing functions.
- Proven analytical ability with strong attention to detail.
- Assertive team player and proven sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with computers including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.