Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Google - Territory Sales Manager
at Mosaic Hotel
- Job ID
- Work City
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Zip
- Starting average hours per week
- 37.5 +
Mosaic North America is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our innovative, growing company.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for managing 10+ retail and carrier stores in a dedicated geographical territory. TSM will cultivate relationships with retail partners and field leadership to collaborate to drive strategic initiatives for increased sales and market share of brand products. Develop a comprehensive approach and tracking of training for direct/indirect customer sales, associate training, and influencing store associates all levels. Responsible for coordinating and leading training events, whether 1:1 or group trainings, formal and informal.
The Territory Sales Manager will:
- Drive increased sell through and market share for each store within the designated territory through a comprehensive approach including direct and indirect customer sales, associate training, and influencing store personnel at all levels.
- Build relationships and interact with retail partners and direct/indirect carrier stores to share knowledge through training to build brand advocacy. Includes group meetings, incentives, lunch & learns, and other strategic activities to help drive sales.
- Complete data collection for insights and daily activities using Mosaic systems. Provide market level reporting including market intelligence, competitive activity, feedback on current retail market conditions, and/or opportunities that impact sales and market share.
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of In-Store Promoters (ISPs) whose primary role is to train & engage store sales associates and customers on products and devices, build and maintain relationships inside the store, and ensure POS is in excellent condition.
- Maintain highly visible and consistent presence in designated carrier and retail stores within assigned territory.
- Ensure product display in-store is consistent with planogram guidelines and that devices are functioning properly (Level 1 Merchandising).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 – 8+ years combined sales and/or retail sales experience preferred with strong relative experience in retail business and/or wireless.
- 3+ years’ supervisor / management experience managing direct reports in a retail and/or retail sales field, has full authority for personnel actions.
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Proven experience managing and tracking performance against assigned directives and KPIs.
- Proven experience collecting and reporting information on competitive product and service offerings to management.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with retail partner store and district field leadership to further collaborate on how best to drive incremental sell through for the brand.
- Ability to coordinate and lead formal / informal training events on product features and benefits within store and market.
- Ability to work directly with store management and store team members in a sales-driven retail environment to identify and execute on opportunities to increase advocacy and sell out of products.
- Ability to prioritize store visits during optimal store-traffic periods to maximize impact and meet training objectives.
- Ability to complete administrative, payroll, or other management responsibilities as requires (i.e. Budget management of market funds, interviewing, and training of new hires).
- Knowledgeable assisting in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing stores.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and prioritization of tasks.
- Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members, sales associates, retail sales management, and clients
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple (and often conflicting) demands.
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Able to carry 20lbs
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.