Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Copier Technician
- Cypress, CA, USA
- Full Time
"When making decisions, ask yourself... 'is it good for our: customer, people, business?' If the answer is yes, do it!"
- This is a quote our VP of Service Operations at MRC promotes and lives by each day.
Are you looking to start a career at a well-established industry leading company? If so, keep reading!
We are MRC Smart Technology Solutions and we are a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation and one of California's largest technology and services consulting firms! We provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of all sizes and in all industries. What does that mean? It means we offer our customers industry-leading Xerox copiers and printers as well as focusing on a wide array of office technology solutions. We are lucky enough to have the support of a large parent company like Xerox while maintaining our intimate and small company feel.
The Xerox Copier Technician is a full-time service professional who is responsible for maintenance and repair of Xerox copiers, duplicators, facsimiles and business equipment in a given territory.
- Initial product training successfully completed with the skills to service color and black & white multifunction systems
- Performs full range of maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manage call activity and perform associated administrative tasks
- Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures
- AA degree in electronics or other related field
- A+ Certification
- Previous industry related experience on Xerox or Hewlett Packard equipment
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment