Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Email Marketing Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
# of openings:
MyLife is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist who is motivated and excels in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience working on high volume email lifecycles with an emphasis on customer acquisition and conversion. Experience in a subscription based internet business a plus.
- Work collaboratively as a key member of the email marketing team to execute, implement and monitor new and existing lifecycle campaigns
- Gather, analyze and report key metrics on performance, deliverability and revenue to management
- Work with third party email delivery service to manage and resolve deliverability issues
- Manage day to day operations with a third party email platform
- Proof and Q/A email templates and user experience.
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to critical issues and roadblocks
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Effective at data gathering and presentation of key metrics
- Experience with Zaius or other email marketing platforms
- Proficient in Excel; advanced knowledge preferred
Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in related field.
What's in it for you:
- Great Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
- PTO & Paid Holidays
MyLife.com, Inc. (“MyLife”) is the only service helping people control their Background Report and Reputation Score. MyLife gathers public information from government websites and other sources to make people aware of what anyone can learn about them online. This is information people have a right to know. Then MyLife allows people to see, verify, edit, enhance, and monitor this information on their MyLife Background Report –– giving everyone the ability to look their best to the world, improving their lives personally and professionally. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA, and has over 40 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.
Company Culture & Perks:
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Breakfast Bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases