Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Marketing Designer
Los Angeles, CA
# of openings:
MyLife.com is hiring a Marketing Designer with direct response experience to work in its Los Angeles office. The Marketing Designer will work within the Marketing Team on driving conversion of new and returning customers through banner + Facebook ads and landing pages. Key aspects of this role include expertise in direct response marketing, optimizing conversion and A/B testing and creating banners and landing pages. Good communication skills and time management is a must, as the designer will be working with multiple requests from marketing managers.
- Support Marketing Managers on banner ad and landing page creation, testing various creative and landing pages
- Participate in marketing meetings and using data to test and improve conversion
- Participate in brainstorm sessions
- Collaborate on visual and copy for all projects
- Complete all creative requests on time and meet all specifications from various partners and affiliates
- Ability to create and test HTML banners
- Proofread/QA creative
- Organize all marketing asset and material
- Makes sure all files are saved on the design servers in the appropriate file and clearly labeled.
- Minimum 3+ years working in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of direct response marketing, conversion and A/B testing
- Strong portfolio of display banners, Facebook ads, landing pages, etc.
- Excellent graphic design experience and an eye for great design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
*Please submit a portfolio to be considered for this role
What's in it for you:
- Great Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
- PTO & Paid Holidays
MyLife.com, Inc. (“MyLife”) is the only service helping people control their Background Report and Reputation Score. MyLife gathers public information from government websites and other sources to make people aware of what anyone can learn about them online. This is information people have a right to know. Then MyLife allows people to see, verify, edit, enhance, and monitor this information on their MyLife Background Report –– giving everyone the ability to look their best to the world, improving their lives personally and professionally. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA, and has over 50 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.
Company Culture & Perks:
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times as well as free drinks and snacks, Breakfast Bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.