National Dentex Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dental Lab Technician - Removables Finisher
at National Dentex Corporation
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Read the prescription and all additional paperwork to establish the doctor’s preferences. If there are any questions or discrepancies, see the supervisor.
Inspect the processed case to verify that it is not broken or damaged.
Finish and polish the Valplast, Acrylic, Ivocap, Softite or any other special needs case, in batches of three when possible.
Follow all steps, in order, according to the Technical Team Policies (TTPs) to insure consistent and accurate results.
Review final work and check completely that all quality standards have been met before passing the work to QC.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have 12 months of experience as a DLT and is skilled in one or more of the tasks identified
- CDT a plus but not necessary.
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- All Office Equipment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Up to 5% travel