National Dentex Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Specialist I
at National Dentex Corporation
Trident Dental Labs - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity in Hawthorne, CA for a Full-Time Maintenance Specialist.
The regular hours for this position are from 10:00am - 7:00pm, Monday through Friday. These hours will be subject to change from time to time.
Salary is negotiable and will be determined by skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect laboratory equipment.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Fix minor plumbing leaks.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Highly skilled in vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and applying finishes on different flooring materials and stairs
- Proven record of cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Able to clean all fixtures and furniture safely
- Demonstrated ability to keep janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Comprehensive understanding of restocking supplies in restrooms, break rooms, and common areas
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- All Office Equipment
- May have long periods standing and walking.
- Some lifting between 0 to 50 lbs. may be required.