New Haven Youth & Family Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Therapeutic Behavioral Services Lead
at New Haven Youth & Family Services
Weare a nonprofit organization seeking a candidate to support our TherapeuticBehavioral Services program as follows:
- Training behavioral coaches and case managers, including new hire and ongoing training.
- Conducting on-going assessment of coach performance, relaying feedback to coaches and Supervisors.
- Auditing progress notes and billing to ensure compliance in areas of best practice and Medi-Cal billing standards.
- In absence of TBS/CBS Supervisor, serving as supervisor to provide guidance to behavioral coaches and case managers as required.
- Ability to work with clients in the home or school when needed.
- Attending and participating in all agency training and meetings including weekly supervision meetings. Also, conducting group trainings on behavioral interventions.
- Adhering to all TBS regulations and guidelines as establishing in New Haven’s policies and procedures.
- Maintaining of professional and positive relations with the team members, clients, parents, placing agency workers and other outside agencies.
- Responding to and completing all other duties as assigned by the CBS/TBS Supervisors.
- Performing other duties as deemed necessary for the fulfillment of program requirements and objectives.
New Haven Youth and Family Services is an EOE F/M/Disabled/Vet.
Skills & Requirements
Bachelor’sDegree required. One year experience with children with serious emotional orbehavioral problems preferred. Bilingual Spanish a plus. Detail oriented anddiligence in meeting short timelines. In addition to excellent written and verbalcommunication skills, ability to coach and counsel children and families,adherence to agency documentation and attendance standards. Position requires agood driving record, fingerprinting, drug test and physical.