Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Service Account Manager
at Nihon Kohden
Technical Service Account Manager
The Technical Service Account Manager (TSAM) owns the client relationship from a technical services perspective post installation. They act as a focal point/contact for key clients and assigned sites on either a sustaining or issue related basis.
They act as a liaison for the client to NK internal teams as required for any issue related activity, acting as a technical subject matter expert for the Nihon Kohden products. This is a highly technical role that requires deep technical understanding of Nihon Kohden products and their integration with customer IT and customer information systems. In the case of customer issues, the Technical TSAM is responsible for hands on debugging and coordinating the resolution of the issues – coordinating with the appropriate internal NK support and/or engineering teams.
This is a high touch contact role designed to drive proactive improvement and maintain an actively managed relationship with the assigned client account. They will work in partnership with the sales AE’s and all other team members with assigned responsibility as the technical service focused representative.
They will assist the account AE to conduct quarterly QBR’s with client representatives to review past daily activities and issues reported, and to use that information in partnership with NK clients to improve their overall experience, relationship and satisfaction. In general, a TSAM will be assigned to a specific geographic region, however, the TSAM may be assigned to marquis accounts or at the discretion of executive leadership, to other clients for other reasons. They may also be assigned reactively for a time to help get a dissatisfied client with escalated issues, to manage and ensure resolution of all concerns to successful completion to the client’s satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Proactively manages the client relationship from a services and support delivery perspective ensuring client satisfaction
- Lead and hands-on onsite support activities related to troubleshooting and resolution of issues on behalf of their assigned client
- Coordinate with internal NK teams to ensure successful completion of support tasks and activities related to reported issues or processes in support of their assigned clients
- Ability to effectively participate and technically advise multiple complex patient monitoring teams.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and education
Networking, network design, network issue trouble shooting experience
- Network certification (e.g. Cisco) a plus
Enterprise software development experience
- Solutions Architect certification (e.g. AWS) a plus
- Past client relationship management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of products and systems
- May have worked as a software engineer or solutions architect
- Service project management experience background.
- May have worked as a service manager
- A high degree of experience in a high touch customer focused technical organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience Required: 5 years + of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Ability to work cohesively with various specialties including construction, IT, electrical, and similar
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, and other relevant programs pertaining to products
TRAVEL: Ability to travel 80% of the time