Nobel Learning Communities, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at Nobel Learning Communities, inc.
Laurel Springs School
Laurel Springs School is an accredited, private online school for students in kindergarten through grade twelve. Founded in 1991, we have the expertise to ensure your child receives an excellent college prep education. Our students are fully supported by qualified, caring teachers and staff, and are connected to a global community of learners. Our online school honors the talents, learning styles, and interests of all our students. Laurel Springs is accredited by AdvancED, the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI). 91% of our graduates enter the college of their choice.
Laurel Springs School is seeking to hire motivated sales-experienced professionals to work in a Call Center environment to enroll K-12 students in our online private school. This base plus commission opportunity focuses on both outbound and inbound calls enrolling students, addressing parent inquiries about their students, and questions regarding our school. Working from our office in Ojai CA, the Admissions Sales Representative will work to grow and retain student enrollment by developing and building relationships with families and addressing customer inquiries and questions regarding our school.
- Meet monthly sales goals by promoting and enrolling students in Laurel Springs School.
- Clearly and thoroughly explain, via telephone and email, our programs and services to interested families.
- Generate and/or follow-up on lead lists resulting from specific marketing campaigns of individuals interested in a virtual school and/or a private school education.
- Reply to communications from customers, related to targeted marketing campaigns, via phone, email, fax, direct mail, and other means, including both sales and customer support activities.
- Develop strong rapport with customers and families to ensure a very positive impression of Laurel Springs School and our products and services.
- Create and maintain detailed, accurate customer records in CRM database.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Motivated by reaching sales goals.
- Possess an assertive, professional entrepreneurial spirit.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer focused/relationship building approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment.
- Due to seasonality of the business, candidates may need to work an adjusted schedule in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Proved track record with meeting sales goals required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working in a sales call center environment with direct phone selling experience.
- Technologically proficient.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*