Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant 4
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Communicates with executive, administrative, customer and management personnel to gather or convey relevant information.
- Coordinates briefings/presentations and performs all normal secretarial, administrative, and clerical duties of the senior administrative assistant.
- Maintains calendars (on more than one system) for respective Directors and coordinating critical customer and management meetings.
- Provides coordination of extensive, frequently changing travel arrangements, expense reports and all forms of correspondence
- Perform normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files.
- Interview callers and make proper referrals.
- Arrange meetings and conferences.
- Receive, refer, and answer mail.
- Review drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage.
- Answer questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gather, compile and report on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Establish relationships and collaborate administrative processes across sites with stakeholders and subject matter experts to fulfill the needs of communications directories.
- High School/GED diploma and 6 years of experience including experience supporting Directors in an administrative support position.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization (including working well with other administrative assistants) and with outside organizations/individuals.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to execute tasks and projects independently using advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Minimum 1 year experience using Concur
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Active Top Secret DOD Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.