Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3/4
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employeeshave incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary hardware that impact people'slives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preservesfreedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding ofthe universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and apioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of funalong the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitivediversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiabledrive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part ofhistory, they're making history.
Roles and Responsibilities include,but are not limited to, the following:
- Program resource management,including cost estimation, allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Subcontractor invoicing and funding.
- Estimate-at-Complete (EAC)preparation and review.
- Preparation and presentation offinancial data to internal and external customers, including variance analysisand forecasts.
- Compliance and financial reporting.
- Working with the CAM's to document and updateEAC's on a monthly basis and provide counsel to program management.
- Working with the CAM's to document varianceanalysis.
- Providing support toward completion of theweekly and monthly Cost Report deliverables including all associated formats.
- Providing support for completion of changeproposals as required.
- Providing support in implementing Earned Valuerequirements.
- Assistance with contractnegotiations.
- Support of pricing and proposalactivities.
**This requisition may be filled at a highergrade based on qualifications listed below.**
This requisition may befilled at either a level 3 or a level 4.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years ofrelated professional experience - OR - a Master's degree with 4 years ofrelated professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years ofrelated professional experience - OR - a Master's degree with 8 years ofrelated professional experience.
- Experience in cost management,finance management, Program Integration, or pricing & estimating.
- Experience successfully managing andproducing data with strict deadlines.
- Experience with Earned Value (EVMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Master's in Business or CPA license.
- Experience with SAP software program.
- Experience collaborating withtechnical functions or a project/program.
- Executive presentation skills.