Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Electrical Engineering 3 - GBSD
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Software Development: Creation of real-time and near real-time software architecture to model a complex aerospace system in a virtual system integration environment
- DevOPs: Creation of a software development environment infrastructure to support local and remote users
- Test Equipment: Creation of test equipment to support risk reduction activities during the Technology Maturation And Risk Reduction (TMRR) phase and well as early prototyping of Hardware-in-the-Loop (HITL) test stations for a Weapon Systems Integration Lab
- Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Delivery: Creation and delivery of a government owned facility test plan
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM major, and 7 years of experience in technical leadership or engineering
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (with a completed investigation within the last 5 years)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Managing a medium sized team (20 employees) of mixed engineering disciplines (Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Science & Computer Engineering)
- Project planning: Integrated Master Scheduling (IMS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), staffing, etc.
- Communicating at a high-level with senior management
- Lab Management or System Test Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.