Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Media Production Analyst (Palmdale, CA)
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Videographer/Photographer to join our team of qualified, highly engaged and enthusiastic communications professionals focused on the promotion and publicity of people, products and processes. Qualified candidates must be prepared to thrive in a highly active environment that demands collaboration, innovative thinking and use of tools to effectively communicate to employees, customers, the public, industry, stakeholders and others. Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years of work experience in videography/photography, extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office platforms and the ability to work on Mac and PC operating systems. We are looking for someone to infuse new ideas and techniques into projects and help to elevate the value of our creative design team. Customer satisfaction is a top priority and qualified candidates must have demonstrated experience working multiple projects, performing to tight deadlines, being attentive to details and possess solid communication, design and time management skills. This position will be located in Palmdale, California.
- Bachelor degree and 3 years of experience in Videography/Photography. Additional years of experience in Videography/Photography may be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- Must be an experienced user of the Adobe Creative Suite of applications.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have experience operating a variety of standard and special-purpose still and/or video cameras.
- Must have experience coordinating and directing the execution of creative assignments for advertising, news, publicity, and/or technical use.
- Must have customer service experience and ability to work independently and also collaboratively on a multimedia team.
- Overtime including weekend support required.
- Continued employment contingent on applicant's ability to obtain DoD Secret and SCI clearances.
- Bachelors degree
- Active Secret Clearance or SCI or ability to obtain and maintain an active clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.