Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mgr Systems Engineering 3
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- SV Lead will lead Bus architecture definition, Bus resiliency capability trades, cross-sector collaboration and accommodation of various missions for the initial phases of the respective programs through delivery.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary spacecraft engineering team thru requirements and architecture definition, production, AI&T, delivery of Bus to SV AI&T and manage SV AI&T
- All Bus subsystems: ACS, EPS, FSW, CDHS, Propulsion, Thermal, Mechanical and Electrical Design Integration, Structures, Dynamics
- Manage multiple subcontractors work scope
- Manage SV Bus cost, technical and schedule baseline and oversee cross-sector spacecraft bus development
- PM&P Experience Preferred
- Primary customer interface regarding Space Vehicle Bus architecture and trades
- Partners with GSC to lead planning and procurement of long-lead
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or related STEM discipline from an accredited institution with 7 years of defense industry experience
- A proven ability to lead and influence a high performance team.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret, SCI and SAP
- A Master of Science degree in engineering or a related STEM degree from an accredited university.
- 10-15 years of related space and defense industry experience.
- Active DoD Top Secret, and/or SCI
- Possess exceptional communication skills across all levels of the organization.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.