Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman's corporate office Flight Operations team is seeking an experienced Pilot to operate our corporate aircraft. This position will be based at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Pilots are also occasionally expected to perform other aviation-related, non-flying duties assigned by management. The selected candidate will be expected to operate company-owned aircraft in flight and ensures the safety, comfort, and convenience of all passengers. Coordinates with maintenance personnel to analyze and correct aircraft discrepancies
This position can be hired as a level 2 or 3, based on years of experience and education.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge…. the Cutting Edge
Basic Qualifications for a Level 3 Pilot:
• Minimum of 3 years aviation operations experience
• Minimum flight experience required - 3000 hours total fixed wing; 1000 hours Multi-engine, and 500 hours turbine
• FAA multi-engine ATP certificate and Class 1 medical certificate with no waivers is required
• FAA pilot record check and a security background check will be performed; participation in an FAA-approved drug and alcohol screening program is required
• Residence/relocation within 1.0 hour driving time from base airport location.
Basic Qualifications for a Level 2 Pilot
• Minimum of 2 years aviation operations experience
• Minimum flight experience required – Must have passed ATP written test, and meets FAA requirements to obtain ATP.
• FAA multi-engine certificate and Class 1 medical certificate with no waivers is required
• An FAA pilot record check and a security background check will be performed; participation in an FAA-approved drug and alcohol screening program is required
• Residence/relocation within 1.0 hour driving time from base airport location
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.