Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Engineer System Test
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Bachelors of Science in a (STEM) Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline with 5 years of experience performing Software or Systems Administrator work; Masters of Science in a (STEM) Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline with 3 years of experience performing Software or Systems Administrator work.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required.
- Previous experience performing at least one of the following responsibilities: Cyber Systems Administrator, Cyber Systems Software, Database Development or web design.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% in support of business activities
- Software tools development/software engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proven capable of being organized, efficient, and handling multiple tasks while paying attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a diverse, multi-disciplined team of personnel
- Demonstrated ability to maintain records
- Previous Integration and Test experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.