Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Supply Chain Planning Spec- Palmdale- Secret Clearance
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Prepare Metric packages for both Program and Global Supply Chain use.
- Develop/run automation processes to avoid manually pulling data.
- Research data discrepancies to understand process discrepancies.
- Harmonize reporting by understanding each functions use of the data.
- Write SQL code to create meaningful analysis & provide insight to those who use the data so cause and effect is understood.
- Must be able to support ad-hoc reports for deep dive analysis.
- Understand supply chain as a whole to provide strategic input and minimize schedule delays.
- Have knowledge of Supply Chain Management/Procurement concepts and the government procurement process is desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 Years of experience within Global supply chain and/or Reporting/Metrics; 4 Years with Masters
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance to start
- Master's Degree discipline in Computer Science, Analytics and Data Science or other equivalent degree with relevance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.