Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Supply Chain Planning Specialist - Clearance Required
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history!
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Specialist level 3 will be located in El Segundo CA.
- Responsibilities include the analysis and coordination of change activity between Engineering and Global Supply Chain's supply base to ensure an uninterrupted supply of parts in support of all requirements.
- Plan, prepare, issue and control proposed production schedules and coordinate changes with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Supplier Management to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials is timed to meet Manufacturing need dates.
- Oversee Configuration Accountability by maintaining SAP Material Masters to ensure data accuracy.
- Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Resolving master schedules and production problems and negotiating lead times. Coordinating interdepartmental activity with engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, supplier management, and goods movement to resolve schedule misalignment, business system constraints and requirement inconsistences.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of combined experience in any of the following: Supply Chain; Management, Planning, Integration, Program Management; Program Scheduling; Program Cost Analysis; Subcontracts Administration; Procurement; Engineering; or Manufacturing Engineering; 4 years with a Master's degree
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must have an active DOD Secret clearance to start
- Experience with Team Center
- Master's degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management
- APICS certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.