Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst 2
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst 2 for their Redondo Beach, CA location.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent programs and proposals. Must have an active DoD Interim Secret or Secret Clearance to start.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepares, develops and coordinates the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
• Ensures program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated
• Implements scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
o DCMA 14-point
o IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
o Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
o Critical Path Analysis
o Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
o Schedule Performance and Health Metrics and Analysis
• Provides weekly status and reporting
• Conducts Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) and Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) audits
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to perform detailed schedule, resource, work, and cost analysis and make recommendations to solve problems
• Ability to create presentation content and present to various levels of leadership
• Ability to effectively work with multiple functional teams, supplier teams, and the Program/Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of business, supply chain, and/or engineering experience OR Master's degree with 1 year of business, supply chain, and/or engineering experience.
- An active in-scope DoD Interim Secret or Secret Clearance
- Master's degree in business, supply chain, and/or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math).
- Experience with Microsoft Project Server 2010/2013
- Knowledge with Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development; Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) approach and execution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees, management, and executive leadership
- Active, In-scope DoD Top Secret and/or SCI Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.