Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer 2
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is looking for Security Officers to patrol industrial premises to protect property and personnel against fire, theft, vandalism, illegal entry, and other hazards. Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure they are secure;
observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property; inspects equipment and stores to ascertain if tampering has occurred; reports irregularities; sounds alarm; and permits authorized persons to enter property. Examines
credentials of personnel desiring entrance to restricted areas. May be required to direct traffic on company premises. Must be able to operate a Security Patrol vehicle.
- High School Diploma or GED and 2 years of security experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain special program access
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Valid United States Driver's License
- Active DoD Secrete clearance access
- Current California Guard Card
- Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.