At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Staff Systems Engineer 5, Technical Integration.
This independent performer will support the Program Manager and Business Area Director with tasks and logistics that enable program leadership to achieve operational excellence.
Primary duties will include facilitating the processes and tools to support end-to-end Program Plans and the utilization of tools to perform analyses, visualization, and optimization of program data. Candidate will facilitate cross-IPT and cross-program integration, Earned Value Management, Risk Management, and campaigns for successful completion of critical program milestones. Other duties will include support to program office planning and communication, facilitation of cross program/mission technical and programmatic initiatives, and tool and metric development.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an accredited university with 14 years of Electrical Engineering and ESD design experience OR
- Master's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an accredited university with 12 years of Electrical Engineering and ESD design experience OR
- PhD in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an accredited university with 9 years of Electrical Engineering and ESD design experience
- Active DoD Top Secret/SSBI clearance is required
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances and program specific accesses
- Must be highly detail-oriented and a skilled communicator with excellent presentation abilities.
- Candidate should be able to autonomously assess complex problems and decompose them into a plan of action while coordinating across a large and diverse team of program, business, and technical SMEs.
- Previous technical program integration and EVMS experience is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.