Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Los Angeles - Pre-Sales/Systems Engineer (Enterprise)
at Nutanix Inc
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure appliances and software-defined storage. We were founded in 2009 and have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus.
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners.
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during pre-sales PoCs.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to find opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions.
- Ability to use and maximize reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales performance.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations/Nutanix facilities.
- Deep understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- (1) Webscale applications
- (2) Server virtualization
- (3) Distributed systems
- (4) Networking, Storage, and Compute Platform Performance/Sizing
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars within partners and customers to increase Nutanix knowledge and experience within assigned accounts.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
- Deep understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer business and technical needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Ability to travel as needed to adequately support the sales process for the assigned global accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge.
- Direct professional experience with virtualization (VMware/AWS/KVM/OpenStack).
- Direct professional experience with Linux.