Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Area Vice President - Southwest (Multi-family/Sales)
Oakwood Worldwide is continuing its great global success and is now looking for an Area Vice President – Southwest.
At Oakwood Worldwide, the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
The Area Vice President(AVP) oversees the business operations and performance for the Southwest territory. The role is responsible for alignment of operations, home services, supply chain, global accommodation network, local sales, brand standards, and marketing for a multifamily market portfolio while directly supervising and mentoring various levels of staff in all phases of the market’s property, leasing, maintenance, and financial operations. The AVP will also ensure that the company’s financial, business and customer service objectives are achieved. This will be accomplished by working on strategic and tactical initiatives to create consistency, brand integrity, new business opportunities and maximize company and portfolio performance.
Management- P&L – Real Estate- Multi-family - Sales
What’s in it for you?
At Oakwood Worldwide our team members enjoys a creative and diverse work-life. We offer career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
Essential Job Functions:
- Offer guidance and performance expectations to the Market General Managers, Account Executives, and other staff in the preparation and achievement of annual operating budget
- Oversee the overall business strategy, metrics, and financial performance of markets within designated region to promote optimum performance
- Drive sales in partnership with geographic territories to grow franchise business
- Drive revenue and new business by developing and implementing short-term and long-term sales objectives
- Utilize knowledge on market activity including competition, rental rates and resident amenities and services within market region to maintain and increase business
- Facilitate the creation and ongoing management of market account-specific strategic plans
- Assists with the due diligence process for potential new acquisitions, including participating in a variety of pre-opening activities
- Develop and execute annual property management audit program for markets
- Assess sales employees’ productivity and performance through analysis of systems and dashboards
Best Candidates will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Real Estate, Finance or related field experience required.
- 8-10 years management experience in market or property management with supervisory responsibility, including managing other managers.
- 5+ years of multi-market, multi-property, multi-state experience
- Experience in establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability, team building skills as well as organizational and staff development skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to interact with vendors and conduct presentations.
- Strong analytical, financial, and budgetary skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self-starter.
- Experience having financial responsibility(Profit and Loss) of a property or hotel preferred
- Experience overseeing multiple markets, properties or hotels preferred
- Sales and account management experience preferred
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.