Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Procurement Operations
Are you a service driven leader?
Looking to grow your career in a team environment?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader. At Oakwood, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Director, Procurement Operations to join our team. This position is responsible for management of Procurement Operations and will serve as a support interface between Corporate Purchasing, Operations, Accounting, and Suppliers. The role of the Director will entail managing the purchasing operations function for Oakwood, including but not limited to all aspects of procurement technology management, business intelligence and KPI reporting, rebate processing and allocation, and tactical buying processes. The ability to work in a team environment, interact with individuals in Management, work across multiple facets of the organization, properly prioritize daily activities, and to understand operational issues in a complex corporate structure is essential in this position.
Location: Our Corporate Office currently located in West Los Angeles but slated to move to Long Beach Summer 2019.
Supply Chain – CPM - CPSM – Purchasing – Corporate Housing - Hospitality
What’s In It for You?
Our Director, Procurement enjoys a variety of responsibilities and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
What Your Day Is Like
- Procurement Systems Ongoing Support - Manage all aspects of purchasing transactions in AXPTA (OWW’s procurement and inventory platform) and JDE and manage support staff that performs these activities.
- Common Stock and Vendor Inventory Management - Monitor and maintain appropriate par levels.
- Category Management - Performs category management activities for various product lines.
- Procurement Systems Transformation - Develop, deploy, and administer new technology (TBD) for procurement transaction automation, including a re-work of business processes and new policies. Lead cross-functional teams to develop improved business processes, policies, and procedures in the area of purchasing transaction management and automation.
- Continuous Process Improvement - Provide requirements analysis, process review, configuration and development, documentation, and implementation for production sustainment and system enhancements.
- Key Performance Indicators - Develop, deploy, and maintain reporting of key performance indicators for the enterprise.
- Coach and develop future staff members to improve skills and productivity.
Best Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college
- 10 years experience in eProcurement system
- Experience supporting procurement transformations and systems implentations
- CPM or CPSM Certification preferred
- Knowledge of e-Procurement integration protocols (e.g., ANSI X12 EDI, cXML; etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices in purchase-to-pay processes
- Skills in Project management
- Skills in MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Outlook
- Ability to work comfortably in an intensely deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally to source items rapidly
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.