Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Identity and Access Management Analyst
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Information Technology
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
The Analyst, Identity and Access Management (IAM) is an innovative, results-oriented professional that contributes to the overall strategy, planning, and implementation of Identity & Access Management program enhancements to ensure a best service offering and experience for PDS employees across the enterprise. This role will partner with cross-functional teams to provide technical SME oversight of key programs and controls necessary to ensure the protection of data and information assets. The IAM Analyst will essentially be responsible for influencing identity and access management activities being fulfilled by members of the Identity and Access Management team. This role is accountable for enhancing/optimizing IAM capabilities where needed.
- Serve as the key technical resource for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team.
- Lead and participate in the troubleshooting and resolution of access related issues specifically around identities, access, accounts, authentication, entitlements, and permissions.
- Enable migration of applications, systems, platforms, and services to use IAM services.
- Analyze periodic IAM performance metric and create reports on a regular basis.
- Manage daily operational and strategic activities including queue management of access requests including prioritization, escalation and processing.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an IAM strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines, and deliver consistently.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training materials for fellow Identity and Access Management team members.
- Resolve user requests and incidents, and support end-user communication and training.
- Mentor and provide guidance to other IAM team members.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent. In lieu of degree, 3-5 years of experience installing, configuring and upgrading/migrating IAM solution components is required.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory services or similar LDAP technologies, databases, operating systems, and Microsoft Office365.
- Minimum two years of hands-on experience with healthcare systems (Epic highly preferred).
- Experience with MFA and Single Sign On application support and application provisioning in a large, complex organization (OKTA highly preferred).
- Knowledge of basic security concepts including (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS, identity and access management).
- ITIL Foundation certification or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment. Job Description – Analyst, Identity and Access Management, 8-13-2019, NSCATIDACMG
- CISSP certification preferred.
- Epic Security Certification.
- Working knowledge and/or experience implementing IAM solutions (Okta highly preferred).
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, python, and automation.